Hello, I have been having this problem with many websites suddenly for 2-3 days now. Keep getting the error message "The connection was interrupted" in google chrome. It will keep happening every few minutes whilst browsing and will eventually let me access a page after several attempts. Then do the same thing again shortly. Sometimes it will partially load a page (text only and all on the left hand side) with all pictures missing. However the google page will work fine even when it's refusing to load other sites. It is not my connection as the laptop and my tablet are not having the same issue. I have all java / flash installed etc.
Here is what i have tried so far:
1. Use another browser (IE) same problem occurs.
2. Cleared all history an uninstalled then reinstalled chrome = No change.
3. Checked my PC wifi.. stable and fine.
4. Spoke to my ISP an ran all checks etc = No problems.
5. Scanned for viruses = No threats found using Avast.
It seems the problem is my PC side but no idea where or why. Any ideas? Please don't tell me i have a virus / Malware hiding somewhere