+ Reply to Thread

Angry Sumvision Cyclone Astro repair needed

Just got my tablet this morning and everything was fine with it but my son (3 years) got hold of a plastic ball pump and hit the screen.

20120611_140342.jpg

Is there any repairs ebuyer or anyone else can do? Yes I know the tablet is cheap but still after 3 hours of receiving it, it was killed by a cheap plastic air pump. I own the Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7 & Ipad and that takes more beating than this. Please help!

My Username Lies

my guess would be to contact sumvision direct.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It would be pointless for me to send it all the way back to China to fix. That alone probably cost a lot to send and to fix, guess this will go in the bin if this is the case. Very disappointed there is no replacement screen go get hold of. Probably why I won't bother buying a cheap tablet again. Was hoping ebuyer had some spares and could repair it but guess no one from there is answering.
    Quote Originally Posted by computernoob View Post
    my guess would be to contact sumvision direct.

That's unlucky after 3 hours received just turn in broken. Did you try one of this place in London, I got a website but I'm not sure can I put it in here or not?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE ......

Ebuyer Addict

I doubt it would be covered under any warranty. If i was the company concerned i would (rightly or wrongly and not to be rude to yourself) put that down to misuse or user neglect which many guaranties do not cover.

Put it down to experience and move any electronics which could be broken reasonably easily out of the little chaps grasp. If something can be broken kids and pets are normally the ones which will find a way to do it