+ Reply to Thread
    Ebuyer Addict

Default Chrome Scrolling Issues

Does anyone else have scrolling 'issues' with Google Chrome?

I normally use Firefox but I'm testing out Chrome and it's fantastically fast. Only problem is when scrolling, it's very jumpy, not smooth at all, whereas Firefox & IE are nice and smooth. I recall this happening before when I first tried the very first public beta.

I'm just using a regular usb mouse on a desktop pc. No special drivers installed etc.

Just wondered if other people had issues. I googled and it seemed a few people did but didn't find a way around it.
    Have you tried restarting your computer?

The "PlayStation" Dude

hmm sorry I haven't tried out Chrome yet but there mind be a solution on Google's site. If not try uninstalling and re-installing.

What do you think of Chrome? I might give it a try soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Ebuyer Addict

I have used it before and uninstalled/reinstalled since then with a much newer version. Same thing again.

Chrome is astonishingly fast. Just the scrolling issues that are annoying me.

Tha "Clarksta" Dude

Only thing that annoyed me about Chrome was me not being able to click the scroller (middle bit in 3 button mouse) and move up or down quicker, now when i want to get to the top i just flick it and it rolls a couple of times up
    | AMD Athlon II X4 620 2.6GHz | Asus M3N78-VM | Crucial 4GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 | Samsung Spinpoint 1TB F3 | Coolermaster Elite 330 Case | Fujitsu Siemens 22" Monitor | Acer AL1916W 19" Monitor | Logitech MediaPlay Cordless Mouse |Zenos Academy

Ebuyer Addict

The middle click bit works for me? I'm having issues with scrolling the middle section of the mouse with a finger, it's too 'choppy'.

Ebuyer Enthusiast

I get it also same thing very chopping scrolling.
    .:CPU:. AMD Phenom II AM3 X3 720 .:MOBO:. Gigabyte MA790X-UD4 .:RAM:. 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR2 6400 800MHz .:Graphics:. ATi HD5770 1GB (Finally upgraded) .:HDD:. 80Gb Maxtor SATAII Running Windows 7 64Bit .:2nd HDD:. 200GB Seagate SATAII.

Only issue of the same guise I've found is when clicking 'newest' post, it scrolls down a bit past it...

The Prodigal Son

Chrome doesn't support smooth scrolling, that's why it scrolls the way it does.
    CPU i3 2100 Motherboard MSI H61M-P23 GFX HD4870 512MB Hard Drives 2 x 500GB SSD Crucial M225 64GB Memory 2 x 4GB Mushkin Silverline PSU SilverStone ST75ZF Zeus (60A@12v) Case All Black Elite 330 O/S Win 7

Ebuyer Addict

I don't even use the 'smooth scrolling' feature in Firefox. It's just very choppy in comparison.

The "PlayStation" Dude

I've just downloaded Chrome. Its actually better than what I thought it would be and its really fast! Haven't had an issues with it so far

|
    |